Sunday, April 20, 2008

No, We Didn't Forget

Current song obsession: Timeless by Matt Barber

Hey everyone! How are we enjoying the snow...?
I just thought that I'd post a little update just in case you thought we had forgotten about you. I suppose that I should be fessing up that it's basically my fault we haven't had a recent podcast due to the fact that my voice pretty much comes and goes as as it pleases these days. I HATE BEING SICK. You don't really realize how much your blab until you can't.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their stellar comments and just in case you haven't got the memo (yes, this is for you lazy people... just kidding. It's for the newbies) Unedited is now on iTunes! You can scroll down and click on the "Unedited now on iTunes" heading (betcha didn't see that one coming) or you can search "Unedited" in your iTunes store, click podcasts, and subscribe to podcast with the purple pokadots.

Always,
Rosy

No comments: