Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy?

Current Song Obsession: Shine by Anna Nalick

All right, Megan here. After almost three weeks without a new podcast, I think it's time for a metaphor. If this podcast were a potential boyfriend, and each episode was a date, he would be wondering why I was avoiding him right about now. What did he do wrong? Why haven't I called him? Insecurity would be rampant, so let me just put it out there: this podcast is not my boyfriend. It's not Rosy's either. However, we are busy (seeing other people). Amazingly busy, in fact, but this should clear up soon (at least a little) when the play I'm in is over.

SHAMELESS PLUG: Lord Beaverbrook High School Spring Shows, called Palette and consisting of 3.5 one act plays, is showing April 30, May 1 and May 2. Tickets are 10 dollars and can be purchased at the door or through me. The show starts at 7:30, be there before then. Seriously, be there.

Really folks, I had a rehearsal until 10:30 last Thursday. How do you expect more episodes? I promise we're making an effort, however. They should be on their way... ish.

Always,
Megan

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I don't know...I felt just like that insecure boyfriend for a while. I Don't know that I can take that kind of Neglect. But then I found an old podcast of yours, and began to remember why I had tuned in the first place. Because its the only time I get to hear the sisters together anymore. So I figured that being able to listen to old podcasts of you guys was still better than the semi-annual gathering. I didn't realize just how special this podcast was until now. So all I can say is take your time with it, Just not too much ;)