Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Anti-Episode

No need to download this file (although in the future, I understand that clicking the title of this post should allow you to download a podcast). I'm testing out our feed, site, software and my own ability to follow tutorials. http://www.how-to-podcast-tutorial.com/ is a great resource that we've been using extensively. I highly recommend it! Hopefully - if this works - it will be a sign that the REAL podcasts are on their way.

Always,
Megan

EDIT: After some fiddling around with it, I have successfully uploaded a 10 second clip of my own voice. This is progress, folks!

1 comment:

Podcast Coach said...

If you need more help (via a live person) or step by step tutorials check out www.schoolofpodcasting.com

Dave Jackson
www.personalpodcastcoach.com